£10.20 - £12.70 per hour, Benefits: Holiday Pay
020 8570 1514
12 days ago
If you've got a background warehouse operator and can deliver this service in a professional way, and offering good customer service then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Interested? Then read on...
Tell me more about the role...
You will be working as a warehouse operative the Chester area and will be expected to complete
This is a warehose position in the Belfast area and will be tasked with the following:
- General warehouse duties
- Ensuring all Health and safety and environmental standards are followed
- Working as a team to ensure a quality product is produced for the client and targeted volumes are delivered
We are looking for fulltime and part time operatives
0600-1600 with 2 hours paid at £12.70
1600-2000 with 1 hour paid at £12.70.
What experience do I need?
My client wants someone who's got a background in delivering products in a professional way, and offering good customer service.
Simply , No min number of years, but have to pass assessment.
You'll also need to be the following:
- Able to provide 5 years work history (gaps over 28 days need a gap reference)(obtained for you by us!)
- Prepared to undergo a UK criminal check (paid for by us for you!)
- Able to pass cargo operative security training - level CO (paid for and provided for you by us!)
- Able to pass driving assessment
If you've got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Warehouse role and we'd love to see your CV.
What can I earn?
This warehouse operative position offers a basic salary between £10.20 to £12.70per hour. You also have the ability to earn overtime in this role.
In addition you'll get other benefits which include the following:
- Friendly team to work with
- Regular recognition and inclusion
- Secure onsite parking
- Working for the most international logistics company in the world
Tell me a bit about the hiring company...
Established in 1969, they are global leader in the logistics industry. Specializing in international shipping, courier services and transportation.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Are ranked 4th best employer to work for in the UK
- Like working as part of a excellent team
- Like a helpful management
As a business they work continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Is there anything else I should know?
In this position you'll be needed to work shifts in unsociable hours.
Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
Think you've got what it takes?
If you think you're the perfect fit for this warehouse role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this warehouse position if you've previously worked in a similar environment