£11 - £12 per hour
020 8570 1514
25 days ago
If you can demonstrate good attention to detail skills, then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Please note: In this position you'll be based at a warehouse dealing with goods to Heathrow, This will be shift work which consists of 4 days on and 4 days off with a mixture of early and late shifts
Mainly consists of general warehouse duties at Heathrow following all Health and Safety guidelines
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- The safe delivery warehouse duties which will include lifting
- be flexible with working hours
- Adapting to changes operationally on a daily basis.
- Be able to provide your last 5 years work history.
To be considered for the Warehouse role you'll need to be able to demonstrate a can do attitude and good attention to detail skills.
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
- Undergo a UK DBS ( criminal check )
- Level CO trained with certification - ( this can be arranged at cost )
- Hard working
- Keen and have a "can do attitude"
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
They are the UK's largest airline ground handling company with a strong presence at Heathrow and Europe.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Like working as part of a strong team
- Are offering good rates of pay
- Are valued
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Warehouse role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.