£10.40 per hour
020 8570 1514
15 days ago
If you can demonstrate good customer service and attention to detail skills, then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Please note: In this position you'll be serving food and beverages customers at Wembley Stadium on Event days.
Mainly consists of serving food and beverages to customers at Wembley Stadium the safest way following all Health and Safety guidelines
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Serving food and beverages to customer
- Confidence in customer facing
- be flexible with working hours
- Adapting to changes operationally on a daily basis.
To be considered for the Waiter role you'll need to be able to display strong customer facing skills with an upbeat personer .
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
- Previous Waitering experience
- Good communication skills
- Hard working
- Keen and have a "can do attitude"
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
They are the UK's largest Stadium and events venue.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Like working as part of a strong team
- Are offering good rates of pay
- Are valued
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Waiter position then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.