We are searching for van drivers who have a clean, valid driving licence and a decent knowledge of London's roads. Previous van driving experience is essential.
You will be working for an event catering company and be involved in the setting up and breaking down of mobile kitchens and packing away plates and glassware. You will be working closely with chefs and event managers, so you will need to be someone who is reliable, capable and can represent yourself and the business in the correct way.
A good command of the English language is necessary. Full onsite training will be provided with promotional opportunities available for the right candidates.
- Loading & unloading food and equipment
- Driving the van to and from the event
- Setting up the event, kitchens, bars and clearing areas
- Packing away all the equipment during the event
- Helping the chefs as needed
- Re-loading the vans at the end of the event
We have two locations available for this position:
One in Stockwell
One in Wandsworth