£11 per hour
020 8570 1514
4 months ago
If you can demonstrate good attention to detail skills, then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Please note: In this position you'll be based at various Tube Stations across London.
Mainly consists of general cleaning duties of trains at Underground stations.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Clean the communal areas of Underground station and the trains as well.
- be flexible with working hours
- Adapting to changes operationally on a daily basis.
To be considered for the Cleaner role you'll need to be able to demonstrate a can do attitude and good attention to detail skills.
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
- Undergo a UK DBS ( criminal check )
- Hard working
- Keen and have a "can do attitude"
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
They are the UK's largest facilities management company with a strong presence in the transport industry
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Like working as part of a strong team
- Are offering good rates of pay
- Are valued
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Cleaner role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.