£8.75 per hour
almost 2 years ago
Class 1 Personnel are currently recruiting for Event Stewards. You will get the opportunity to work at well-known events all over London, such as sporting events, festivals and music concerts.
As a steward you'll be:
• Presenting at all times, as a smart, alert and visible security presence.
• Carrying out pre and post-event safety checks and ensuring compliance with safe working procedures
• Greeting, assisting and directing people attending the event
• Searching people attending events (bag and body)
• Ensuring that no prohibited or restricted items are taken into the secured zones within the venues
• Monitoring crowd movements and behaviour to identify potential issues or incidents and to take action as necessary
• Reporting any security incidents or concerns and dealing with emergency situations
To qualify you must:
• Be 18 or over
• Be available to work weekends
• Be fluent in English
• Have good communication skills
This is a temporary, casual and/or part-time role. Flexibility is crucial as many events may take place in the evenings or at weekends.