Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Day Shift: 06:00 - 14:30 / 12:00 - 20:30 / 14:00 - 22:30
Our client is a Gourmet production company based at Heathrow and are looking for passionate and skilled Sous Chef to join our tight-knit team.
We currently have a solid, experienced, and friendly line up of talented chefs .
We would love to hear from a creative Sous Chef who would like to be a part of something exciting and looking for a solid career progression within our Heathrow site, However there are oppertunities to travel to our other sites for projects around the world with all expenses paid for.
We prefer at least two years’ experience as a Sous Chef but it is not essential.
Experience with Chinese gourmet would be beneficial.
What's in it for you:
- Shift Work
- Regular evaluation of wage & performance review
- Staff food provided while on duty
- Health Benefits through work-sponsored health insurance
- 28 days paid holiday & pension scheme
- Training, food, and wine tasting and cooking demos
- Expanding company with career progression & development
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role benificial but not essential
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the food industry
- You must be highly organised with great attention to detail
- Enjoys being part of a team but is also able to self-manage
- Strong work ethic and flexibility
- Calm and efficient in a busy environment
- Work with the Head Chef to ensure consistent creativity and high standards in pastry section
- Must provide 5 years check-able history
- Must have right to work
- Must be prepared to undergo a UK criminal check
- Must be able tio get to Ashord middlesex for unsocialble hours
You will be looked after in our company, so you can take great care of our colleagues and customers.
You must be eligible to work in the UK