Social Worker FSCP
£37 per hour
020 8570 1514
13 days ago
30th APRIL to 19th May
The pay rate would be up to £37 per hour depending on your location and this may be negotiable
Your key responsibilities will include:
• To have experience or a willingness to be trained in and use the Signs of Safety practice model we use when working with children and families.
• To undertake regular visits to and work creatively with children and young people in order to develop a good rapport that allows you to obtain the child’s wishes and feelings and to make sure these inform the work that you do.
• To explore contingency plans that utilise the family’s support network as much as possible, even when exploring other caring arrangements for children.
• To coordinate and implement plans that are based on updated assessments and address areas of unmet safety and welfare needs for children. Reed are now offering a joining bonus of up to £250 for Qualified Social Workers. Terms apply. As an ideal candidate, you will need to have:
• Registration with Social Work England
• Minimum 2 plus years of experience in working with children and family related services
• Access to vehicle and UK Driving License Benefits of working through Reed, include:
• Dedicated Recruitment Consultant/Talen Acquisition Specialist
• Aftercare service delivered by Candidate Care Team
• Weekly payroll
• PAYE payroll with additional benefits including holiday pay