An opportunity has arisen to join a well-known car retail client based in TW7 Isleworth.
The client is looking for a site supervisor with management experience and a good working knowledge of the automotive trade industry.
• Responsible for assisting the Parts Manager in a busy parts department
• Overseeing the parts department operation and co-ordinating deliveries and returns
• Monitoring and managing stock levels
• Identifying potential sales opportunities
• Ensure that all customer returns are credited on a daily basis
• Ensure that a thorough understanding and up to date knowledge of all products are maintained
• Maintain accurate cash and credit control
• Promote satisfactory customer relations
• Ensure that all customers in retail and workshop are dealt with on the same day
• Any other ad hoc duties required by the Parts Manager.
• Excellent technical understanding of the automotive trade
• Experience of working in a similar role with well-developed management skills
• Ability to motivate a team
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Good IT and administration skills.
HOURS OF WORK: Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm with one hour for lunch and Saturday 8am till 1pm as and when required as part of the rota.