Are you an experienced senior recruitment consultant looking for a move into management in a fast-paced, exciting and rewarding position?
We are looking for an experienced senior/managing recruitment consultant, to work on our temp desk based in our Hammersmith office.
Competitive salary £30k, plus excellent commission. Class 1 Personnel are independent hospitality and catering, recruitment specialists. With over 20 years of experience, we are experts within our field and are looking for talented people to come and join our team.
What we are looking for
• You will already be working as a senior consultant in the hospitality sector, with evidence of billings
• Tenacious and sales driven individual who is highly passionate about temp recruitment
• Excellent knowledge of working on a fast-paced temp desk
• Career driven with aspirations to become a managing consultant
• Proactive ability to build new relationships while maintaining existing ones
• You will be an excellent communicator, possessing the empathy and people skills to communicate with people at all levels • Able to negotiate deals and solve problems at a senior level
• Experienced in using CRM systems.
• Good working knowledge of the catering and hospitality sector is required
• As a senior consultant/ manager you will lead from the front ensuring best practice is always achieved
• Proactively growing our temp division
• Client relationship management
• Actively identifying the best talent for new and existing clients
• Working towards and exceeding KPIs In return for your hard work we offer
• Competitive salary - £30k per annum
• Highly competitive and generous commission scheme
• A values-led culture where everyone is respected.
• Outstanding training giving you a clear and defined career ladder
• Excellent benefits
• Bonus’s and prizes for hitting above OTE
If this is you then please email your CV and covering letter outlining your experience and achievements today.
All candidates must provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the UK along with and relevant supporting qualification.
Class 1 Personnel is an equal opportunities employer, and a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the hospitality, facilities, and catering industry.