Recruitment Resourcing Officer – Hospitality Sector
Are you a ‘people person’? Do you enjoy assisting people in their career and watching them grow?
Then Class 1 Personnel may have an exciting opportunity available for you.
We are searching for a charismatic recruitment resourcer to join our energetic team in West London. This is a great way to gain entry into the recruitment industry and learn from the bottom up, with possible career progression to recruitment consultant, and business development manager.
Who are we?
Class 1 Personnel are a multi-sector, multi-site, London based recruitment agency with nearly 20 years experience in matching the right candidate to the right client. At present we service somewhere between 250-300 clients, which range from small independent businesses to world renowned corporate giants. We have an approachable, close knit team of around 40 people, all of which could be described as fun, enterprising and unique.
To identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process in order to fulfil the requirements of the business brief and to provide general administrative support to the recruitment function in keeping with company policy and general compliance.
1.To identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of the business brief
• Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
• Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
• Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
• Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams
• Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
• Understand and meet agreed key performance indicators and targets
2. Provide general administrative support to the recruitment function
• Understand and support the sales process
• Provide first line support for all enquiries
• Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation
• Contribute to team meetings as appropriate
• Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times
• Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates
3.Operate in line with the relevant legislation
• Accurate recording of candidate and client information on the recruitment database
• Comply with all relevant employment legislation and appropriate codes of practice
• Comply with all relevant sector specific legislation
• Comply with all relevant health and safety legislation, employee rights and responsibilities • Seek support and escalate non-compliance where appropriate
• Self-motivated and able to identify opportunities
• Tenacious and resilient
• Driven and determined to achieve targets and objectives
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to prioritise and escalate where necessary
• Customer focused approach
• Confident and persuasive communicator
• Time management and organisational skills
• Appropriately presented
• Previous sales, business admin, customer service or recruitment experience
• Knowledge of relevant market sector (Hospitality & Events)
If you feel that you would fit this role then please apply with a cover letter and CV. Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview which will take place in our Hounslow office.
We look forward to hearing from you.