£11.20 per hour, Benefits: Holiday Pay
020 8570 1514
15 days ago
If you can demonstrate good attention to detail skills, then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Please note: In this position you'll be collecting residential waste ( bin collection ), This is a physical job in all weather conditions as loading and unloading will be your responsibility- although you will also have a team of loaders.
Mainly consists of collecting residential household waste the safest way following all Health and Safety guidelines
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- collecting residential waste ( bin collection ), This is a physical job in all weather conditions as loading and unloading will be your responsibility- although you will also have a team of loaders.
- be flexible with working hours
- Adapting to changes operationally on a daily basis.
To be considered for the Refuse Loader role you'll need to be able to demonstrate good attention to detail skills.
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
- Hard working
- Keen and have a "can do attitude"
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
They are the UK's largest facilities managment company with a strong presence across the UK
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Like working as part of a strong team
- Are offering good rates of pay
- Are valued
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Refuse Loader role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.