£25,000 - £30,000 + Commission + Bonus
over 2 years ago
Class 1 Personnel specialise in the supply of temporary staff to some of the best and most prestigious events companies in and around London. Our Hospitality and Catering desks supply all categories of temporary staff.
We are looking for an ambitious Recruitment Consultant. A self-starter who is motivated, driven and is willing to work hard in order to succeed.
The Role as a Recruitment Consultant:
With a buoyant client database we have an opportunity within the Class 1 team to appoint a new FoH Hospitality Recruitment Consultant based within our Hammersmith office. The Recruitment Consultant will cover all hospitality businesses within the M25 and will work closely with our already well-established Events desk, We’re a fantastic company to work for, with a team-work atmosphere and lots of opportunities for promotion. You must be a strong personality, one who can be left to get on with things and hit the ground running, having both the hunger and drive to make money. You will join a warm desk with current business and activity and plenty of opportunity for you to grow and develop it further. This will be a full recruitment role including business development, attending client visits and relationship building.
• Salary: £25k -30k with a bonus scheme that rewards your success
• The opportunity to build your own desk
• A fun, busy working environment
• 28 days holiday (inc. BH)
• Regular Team nights
Skills Required as a Recruitment Consultant:
• Ideally you will have previous recruitment experience for two years plus in the hospitality sector.
• We will consider an experienced hospitality professional with a passion for the hospitality industry, with a willingness to adapt quickly to a sales driven environment.
• You will have the capability to nurture and develop relationships with clients and candidates.
• You must be organised and an excellent communicator, both verbally & written.
• You will possess a winning personality who can not only engage but instil trust in those with who they are dealing.
• You must be a persistent and self-motivated individual who is eager to succeed.
• You will possess a passion for the Hospitality Sector with like-minded people.
If you have an eye for QUALITY and delivering the best possible SERVICE… if TEAMWORK is one of your best attributes and you do everything with INTEGRITY… if you are dedicated to COMMITMENT and you continually SMILE…
Please apply by sending your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org