£11 - £12 per hour
020 8570 1514
8 days ago
If you can demonstrate good attention to detail skills, then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Please note: In this position you'll be needed to work at weekends and work shifts in unsociable hours. Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
As the baggage/cargo driver your will be responsible for safely delivering and loading the aircraft with cargo.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Delivering and loading the aircraft with cargo
- Be able to work for long periods on your feet and to able to do heavy lifting
- Adapting to changes of orders that have been placed for a flight.
To be considered for the Baggage/cargo driver role you'll need to be able to demonstrate good attention to detail skills.
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
- Hard working
- Keen and have a "can do attitude"
- Able to supply us with your last 5 years history
MUST HAVE A VALID UK DRIVING LICENCE
They are airline ground handlers, and as a business they've been around since 2001.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Like working as part of a strong team
- Are offering good rates of pay
- Are valued
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you're right for this baggage/cargo driver role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Reference ID: IND/IRFAN
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Flexible schedule
- Free or subsidised travel
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Do you have 5 year checkable employment history
- Do you have a clean criminal background check
- Do you have a clean driving licence