Interviews will take place at:
Holiday Inn Express Cheltenham Town Centre
33 Dunalley Street,
Cheltenham, GL50 4AP
Date the 1st and 2nd of March
From 11am on the Friday
And Saturday up until 3pm
Please note: You must be aged 18 or above for this role
Registration now open for interviews early March
Class 1 Personnel are looking for a team of hard-working kitchen porters, logistic porters and cashiers to work at a for the world-renowned event on the 12th - 15th of March.
Where You Will Work:
This role is primarily located at a Racecourse but Class 1 Personnel are responsible for supplying staff to a huge range of countrywide events (think horse races, VIP boxes, stadiums, festivals, award ceremonies etc.) and, if you are willing to travel, you could be asked to work at some pretty impressive venues.
Hours are flexible (either full or part-time) and the position is temporary, or permanent for the right candidates.
Qualifications and Skills
Requirements For The Role:
- Physically fit, this role can involve hours on your feet and some heavy lifting (deliveries etc.)
- A positive attitude
- A desire to work in hospitality (this is a great way to gain entry to some world-renowned organisations)
- A good level of spoken English
- Must own/purchase safety boots
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Must be 18 or above
Class 1 Personnel offer certified training and support to all our staff. We also offer introduce a friend and loyalty bonus schemes.