£60,000 - £70,000 per year
3 months ago
Project Manager required for a 1 year project which involves converting offices into residential. Our client works across building and civil engineering, electrical and mechanical installations, design and maintenance, each working closely with one another to ensure the highest level of service, build and materials, and consistently timely delivery.
A suitable candidate will be required to set out and oversee the work being carried out by subcontractors. They should have previous experience of working in a main contracting environment.
Packages to oversee will include dry lining, plumbing, electrical and fit out so must have experience dealing with subcontractors in these trades.
• On site project management in all aspects of the construction process
• Carry out all projects in line with clients requirements and to the associated budget and timeline
• Ability to read and understand project performance specifications
• Assisting in structural surveys
• Liaising with members of the design team
• Quality control by producing and implementing Inspection and Test Plans
• Support and assist the Technical Management to ensure that all design is in accordance with the expectation of the project
• Follow technical processes and procedure whilst carry out your role and improve or address any Technical issues in order to improve the process of any given project.
• Coordinating subcontractors works and organising the site so the work is carried out to the required standard of health and safety
• Carry out surveys on the site – setting out and as-builts
• Experience in setting out essential
• Quality Assurance
• Previous experience working in a main contracting environment
• Engineering degree
• Knowledge of AutoCAD
• Enthusiastic and committed
• Be able to motivate yourself and others
• Senior site management experience of Principle contractor background
• Commitment to Health and Safety