£45000 per annum, Benefits: - Private health care - Medical cash benefits - Cycle to work scheme - Travel insurance
020 8570 1514
2 months ago
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable background and experience as Production Manager, as well as a solid background in outside broadcasting.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Please note: In this position you'll occasionally be needed to work at weekends. Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
Based in the company's Greenford office, as the Production Manager you will be primarily accountable for working with our team of unit managers in the planning of our outside broadcast projects. You will also help and liaise regularly with our wider outside broadcast team. The successful candidate will have excellent organisation skills with a meticulous attention to detail as well as the ability to multitask and liaise with many departments , clients and suppliers.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Providing key help and collaboration with the unit management team
- Providing an extra point of contact for our clients
- Booking key outside broadcast third party suppliers and tracking costs
- Liaising with broadcast scheduling team to give clients with crew details
- Working with the unit managers to ensure efficient billing of jobs
- Some travel may be needed to certain ob projects to help with the production manage crew and liaise with clients (both UK and international as required)
- Carrying out other duties which are within the scope and purpose of the job
The standard working hours for this position are office hours-based role. normally this will be Monday to Friday but the successful candidate will occasionally need to be flexible to suit the needs of the business.
The ideal person for this Production Manager role will have relevant background of demonstrable experience as Production Manager, as well as a solid background in outside broadcasting.
You'll also need background of:
- Working in a fast-paced production environment with an ability to work flexibly to fast changing deadlines and priorities
- Successfully supporting unit/technical managers in live outside broadcasts from recce to delivery stages, with comprehension of ob and crew requirements
- A track record of successfully managing external and internal client/departmental relationships, recording and resolving issues
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to handle many projects; prioritising workloads accordingly based on deadlines, importance and budgetary impacts
- Excellent administrative and organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work in a Production Manager - Outside Broadcasts role.
Basic salary: Up to £45,000 per annum
They are a heading broadcaster worldwide, and as a business they've been around since 1999.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Get the opportunity to find full time work
- Are offering good rates of pay
- Have a keen interest in broadcasting and technical editing and management
Interested? If you think you're right for this Production Manager role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.