We are currently recruiting PCV Minibus drivers for work at Heathrow Airport for the transfer bus service which involves driving between various terminals.
This will be a mixed shift pattern of 7 days on and 3 days off or 7 on and 4 off with times from 04:00 – 13:00 then 13:00 to 23:00.
You will be responsible for the transfer of passengers between terminals along pre-determined airside routes, in accordance with agreed time schedules.
You will need to be able to provide a high level of customer service to all passengers.
You will be responsible for driving in a safe and professional manner to the standard required by the Department of Transport at Heathrow Airport.
• Must have Category D on your UK driving licence (PCV)
• Must have driver CPC card
• Experience in delivering excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment
• Must be able to get to Heathrow for 4 am
• Ability to work independently
• Must have 5 Years checkable work/educational history (we will need to check references).