Please note: You must be able to provide a 5 year checkable reference history for this role in order to pass airport security checks.
Class 1 Personnel are recruiting Passenger Service Agents (Passenger Assistants) for work at Heathrow Airport.
The role of a Passenger Service Agent is to ensure a smooth, seamless passenger journey through Heathrow airport by assisting, welcoming and engaging with passengers to deliver legendary service. Our Passenger Service Agents are flexible and can proactively react to our passenger needs.
Full customer service, wheelchair and buggy training will be delivered.
• Assist passengers with reduced mobility through their airport journey, either by using a wheelchair, driving an electric buggy or using specialised equipment
• Be able to maintain high levels of customer service while working under pressure
• Assist customers to their connecting flight
• Deliver exceptional customer service to all internal and external customers.
• Collect customers and take them through security and passport control down to the boarding gate or airside Host point.
• Provide manual lifting assistance as required
• Complete an incident/Accident Report for any issue you may encounter, including any near-miss events (recording any injuries as a result of an accident to yourself or customers).
• Comply with all relevant safety procedures.
• A UK driving licence is preferred but not essential for this position (max 3 points).
• Indefinite Right to work and live in the UK
• This is an active role that required you to be physically fit.
• 5-year checkable employment/education history with a maximum of 4 references
• This role will be shift working with potential early and late shifts, any of the 7 days per week, any day during the year (including bank holidays).