about 3 years ago
Class 1 Personnel are recruiting passenger escorts for work with special needs (SEN) children in New Malden.
You will be required to supervise the children at all times whilst travelling on transport and ensure that the needs and safety of the passengers being transported are met at all times.
- To work as part of a team
- To maintain a positive atmosphere on the bus
- To have good customer relations
- To demonstrate a polite and friendly attitude
- Must be willing to undergo any appropriate training to meet the requirement of the service
- Must hold a current enhanced DBS (we can help with this)
- Must be able to communicate effectively whilst being understanding, caring, tactful and professional
- Must be able to complete incident reports and relative paperwork
- Must be able to cope with body fluids in regard to clean up operation in case of small personal accidents
- Must be relatively fit and well