£47000 - £50000 per annum
020 8570 1514
12 days ago
Please note: In this position you'll be needed to work some weekends and occasionally work some shifts in unsociable hours. Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
“To install and configure EVS replay servers and media management work flow solutions integrating with both Avid and Premiere Pro edit workstations.”
As a VT Guarantee, you will work Primarily on OB locations to cover programme and maintenance needs. yo will be required to maintain, deploy and operate the wide range of broadcast and network equipment and systems deployed OB Trucks and any other business environments. The Guarantee is required to work at the highest level of technical complexity under programme and/or operational pressures.
- Guarantee VT operation on fleet of scanners, flyways and remote productions by prepping, maintaining and operating VT equipment
- Supervise the rig of VT equipment in base and on site
- Ensure that technical faults are cleared and identify and implement alternative solutions
- Ensure all customer requirements are tested and back-up systems are in place
- Assist in prepping, loading and planning of jobs
- Assist the company in the development and testing of new equipment and technologies
- Assist the company in the training and development of other staff members.
- Follow up on faults and liaise with manufacturers to arrange replacements and returns
- Involvement with build and refurbishment projects
- The job will involve travelling, driving and frequent periods away from home, in the UK or abroad
The ideal person for this role will have relevant background of broadcast engineering experience-Remote Productions, Broadcast Engineering Experience, Knowledge Of Video And Audio Routing Systems Including Evs (Axon) Cerebrum or as a Thorough Knowledge Of Evs Xfile, Xsquare, Xtaccess Servers And Ipdirector Workstations.
You'll also need a background in :
- Opening, levelling, and closing ob trucks
- Knowledge of UHD and HD baseband vision systems and desire to learn about emerging technologies
- Knowledge of video and audio routing systems including EVS (axon) cerebrum
- Knowledge of TCP/IP address systems including configuration of network switches, primarily dell or juniper
- Installation, configuration and operation of EVS XT servers and LSM Remotes
- Thorough knowledge of EVS xfile, xsquare, xtaccess servers and IPdirector workstations
- Installation and operation of avid and premiere edit workstations including network storage
- Clear knowledge of the fundamentals of a file-based editing work flows and various file trans coding, processing & delivery systems
- A positive way to answer tactfully and sympathetically to staff and client requests
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
And if you're a recent graduate with a degree in a relevant or related discipline but minus the experience, we still want to hear from you.
Basic salary: £47000- £50000 per annum
- Private health care
- Medical cash benefits
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel insurance
Interested? If you think you're right for this Vt Guarantee role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.