We are now recruiting an Operations Supervisor to be based in Slough.
You will form part of the Management Team and you will be responsible for the day to day running of branch operations within a cash management company.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, fast-paced, specialist security company with good career prospects.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday to Sunday 5 out of 7 days on a rota basis. 40 hours per week. 8 hours per day on either AM or PM shift.
Salary: £32,000 pa. Experience essential.
• Oversee staffing, vehicle and ancillary requirements to satisfy customer/contractual requirements
• Oversee the loading/unloading of secure vehicles
• Monitor the management of driver runs and trip sheets
• Oversee fleet procedures ensuring adherence to UK road haulage regulations
• Recording tachograph information
• Review, identify and provide training and support for your team
• Responsibility for staff rostering, monitoring sickness and absence and managing disciplinary matters where necessary
• Ensuring expenditure remains within the operational budget and look at improvements
• Responsible for direct contact with customers in an operational capacity
• Ensuring the high company standards are maintained. The company works to BSI 9001, 14001 and 18001 standards
• Responsibility for the periodic completion of internal branch audits
• Experience in a similar environment in at least a supervisory capacity
• Excellent communication skills
• Good IT skills
• Good written and spoken English
• Full 5 year employment history will be required. Along with DBS Police check.
Full on-the-job training will be provided.