A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a leading global facilities services company.
THE ROLE: To supervise the cleaning operation at various local sites around the area with effective team management, standard-setting and cost control.
REPORTING TO: Business Manager.
A leading global company specialising in cleaning and hygiene services, security, and maintenance and building services.
To supervise the cleaning operation for clients at their various local sites.
• Support and guide operatives to achieve service levels.
• Regular checks of specific areas.
• Respond to cleaning requirements as requested.
• Assisting Business Manager in the recruitment and vetting process.
• To adhere to client security procedures and policies at all times.
• Recording site visits.
• To maintain relationships with customers and fellow employees.
• To follow company procedures and systems at all times.
• To train, motivate and discipline fellow employees.
• To provide Health Safety and Welfare of the cleaning teams.
• Undertake site familiarisation with all new employees for each site.
• To meet budget and control costs.
• Proven track record in a similar role.
• Managing, motivating and developing a large team.
• Health and Safety management experience.
• Ability to maintain high standards within a job role.
• Previous key holding responsibilities would be preferable.
• Ability to nurture client relationships and respond to client needs.
• Ability to conform to management responsibilities.
• Experience of budgeting and cost control.
• Ability to identify and manage risks.
• Ability to work within the contractual requirements of the company.
• Able to work as part of a team.
Competitive salary and package offered.