£23,764 - £24,960PA
about 1 month ago
Class 1 Personnel is actively looking for 2 Minibus drivers to work for us on behalf of our client DHL Express - the worlds most international company and ranked No 4 best place to work – a truly renowned Global top employer.
An overview of the 2 Minibus Driver runs available are below – work may vary but at present these are the jobs. Salaries have been put as per annum but the positions are with agency and hourly breakdown for full week can be requested (it varies due to shift pay)
- 04:00-13:00 Mon-Fri - £24,960PA – Runs picking up/Dropping off DHL staff at Hatton Cross, Feltham and Hounslow West
- 06:00-15:00 Mon-Fri - £23,764PA – Runs picking up/Dropping off DHL staff at Hatton Cross, Feltham and Hounslow West
It’s essential that you possess the following:
- Valid UK driving license license
- D1 License
- No min number years experience but must pass assessment
- 5 year work history (gaps over 28 days need gap reference)
- Subject to DBS check
- Min 21 years of age
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Responsible and reliable
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as a Minibus Driver.
- Carry out vehicle checks as standard
- Covid rules to be applied by driver
- Follow company procedures and processes
- Initial assessment completed with all drivers
- Induction with driver once employment commences
- Health and safety process training
- Support given if required e.g additional support for new couriers
- Support to pass C/O certificate if you do not already have this
Salary: As listed above £23,764-£24,960PA
Additional benefits include:
- Long term work available for right candidate
- Monday to Friday – no weekend work required
- On site canteen
- Friendly team to work with
- Potential to become a DHL employee in the future – more perks available if becoming DHL employee
- Secure onsite parking
- Regular recognition and inclusion
- Use of onsite gym
- Uniform provided including summer and winter clothing
The business you'll be working for is global leader in the logistics industry. Specializing in international shipping, courier services and transportation.
They're a company that people want to work for because they are ranked 4th best employer to work for in the UK.
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Minibus Driver role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.