Up to £26,500 per annum
2 months ago
We're looking for a talented Marketing Manager to work in our Head Office.
We want to recruit someone with demonstrable background in of admin and IT skills, including MS Office.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for, even if you've got limited work experience but have recently graduated in a relevant or related field.
Reporting to the Director and based in the company's Hounslow TW3 1NH office, as the Marketing Manager you will be primarily accountable for building brand visibility on current social media sites as well as growing new communication channels. The role will also involve the development & implementing our marketing & advertising campaigns and maintaining our promotional materials and you will be the point of contact for our online social media channels.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- The management of the company’s websites, creation of engaging company blogs and the management of regular electronic newsletters. , Google etc
- The development and maintain a database of our target audience
- Developing and creating our press releases, and the management and innovative development of the company’s social media presence. This will include managing several social media platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- The development of robust reporting methods for social media using SEO
The standard working hours for this position are 40 hours per week Monday - Friday.
The ideal person for this Marketing Manager role will have relevant experience of admin and IT skills, including MS Office.
You'll also need experience of excellent written communication skills covering blogs, newsletters, press releases, posts and other written content.
Plus, it's vital that you've got experience of demonstrating creativity within social media.
In addition, you'll need the following:
- Knowledge of search engine optimization - including basic keyword research
- Knowledge and internet skills for Twitter and Google analysis
- A graduate degree or equivalent in social media, communications, media or journalism
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
And if you're a recent graduate with a degree in a relevant or related discipline but minus the experience, we still want to hear from you.
This position could be right for you if you want to work in a Marketing CO Ordinator role.
Basic salary: Up to £26,500 per annum
They are a multi-sector, multi-site recruitment agency. Here at class 1, we’re dedicated to being a class above other recruitment agencies, and our skilled consultants consistently aim to achieve the very best results for our clients. Our sectors include driving & industrial, hospitality and facilities management. As a business they've been around since 1999.
They're a company that people want to work for because they want to work as part of a excellent team.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Marketing Manager role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.