Class 1 Personnel are offering a Logistics Team Manager role to provide a strategic logistical and waste management operational service to the college community as well as providing Health and Safety training to the Domestic services team. The post is a key position in delivering a service of excellence in logistics covering 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Undertake the Colleges mandatory training and set up a system to deliver training to the logistics team and Health and Safety training to the domestic services team
- Complete and monitor all Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of work for the logistics team
- Understand and communicate the event activity in the college and deliver a standard of excellence in all areas
- Recruit positive and motivated people using the correct systems, policies and practises as directed, including Safeguarding
- Liase with security
- Undertake projects
- Ensure suitable and safe furniture storage
- Build an inclusive Logistics team by engaging the Catering drivers and delivering functions with a one team mentality
Education: General Secondary education or equivalent. IOSH or NEBOSH trained.
Skills: Team Management, Knowledge of logistic and waste management, understanding of large operational bussiness, ecperience working in a pressurised environment.