If you can demonstrate working as part of a team in a fast paced environment, then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Please note: Whilst initially this is a temporary role there is the potential for the role to become permanent in the future. In this position you'll be needed to work at weekends and work shifts in unsociable hours. Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
We are currently looking to add to our kitchen brigade in one of our clients at Gatwick Airport, to deliver a world class experience. The Client offers High quality melas for short and long haul flights.
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and motivated individuals whom with our support and guidance .
This is a great opportunity for a food production focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To Support the Head Chef in delivering required standards of food and kitchen operation.
- Run any kitchen section to the required standards set by management
- To check and receive goods ordered are to the standard and quality required and inform if there are any discrepancies or items unavailable.
- Demonstrate good customer service attitude to our clients, staff and customers
- Ensuring that company Personal and Food Hygiene, Health and Safety Standards, policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
The Ideal Candidate
- A positive attitude, with a willingness to learn and develop craft skills in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Basic food hygiene
- Good customer service skills
- Able to provide 5 year employment referencing
To be considered for the Kitchen Assistant role you'll need to be able to demonstrate working as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
In addition, you'll need the following:
- Good work ethic
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Some warehouse background
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
- Able to work on a full time basis
- Keen and have a "can do attitude"
- Able to supply us with your last 5 years history
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Kitchen / Catering Assistant or as a Picking & Packing.
Basic salary: from £10 per hour
Overtime: You'll also have the opportunity to earn overtime in this role
Benefits: Flexible shifts and free meals on duty
They are one of the fastest-growing recruitment agencies in the industry and are already working with some of the largest logistics companies in London and the surrounding areas. Our team understand that the relationship builder and that through high energy and fantastic communication and listening skills, they can find and then match the right people to the right opportunity. As a business they've been around since 1999.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Want to work as part of a excellent team
- Like a encouraging management
- Have good opportunities
- Are valued
- Offer training and career development
- Work out of state-of-the-art offices
- Have built their entire business around an employee-centric viewpoint
Interested? If you think you're right for this Kitchen / Catering Assistant role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.