£11 - £12 per hour
020 8570 1514
14 days ago
If you can demonstrate good customer service and attention to detail skills, then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Please note: In this position you'll be serving food and beverages as well as offering general assistance to VIP customers at Heathrow, This will be shift work which consists of 4 days on and 2 days off with a mixture of early and late shifts
Mainly consists of serving food and beverages as well as offering general assistance to VIP customers at Heathrow the safest way following all Health and Safety guidelines
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Serving food and beverages as well as offering general assistance to VIP customers
- Confidence in customer facing
- be flexible with working hours
- Adapting to changes operationally on a daily basis.
- Be able to provide your last 5 years work history. If you have been outside of the UK for more than 6 months in the last 5 years then we will also need a criminal check from that country as well as references.
- Undergo a UK DBS ( criminal check )
To be considered for the Host/Hostess role you'll need to be able strong customer facing skills with an upbeat personer .
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
- Hard working
- Keen and have a "can do attitude"
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
They are the UK's largest airline catering company with a strong presence at Heathrow and Europe.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Like working as part of a strong team
- Are offering good rates of pay
- Are valued
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Host/Hostess role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.