£30,000pa - £60,000pa
about 2 years ago
Class 1 Personnel’s Hospitality division is searching for an experienced sales/office manager to join our busy team in Hammersmith.
What We Do
Class 1 Hospitality specialises in the supply of temporary hospitality staff to some of the industry’s most prestigious event clientele. Our main area of service focuses on stadiums, award ceremonies, racecourses, festivals and similar large scaled events in and around London.
We are a fun loving office with a work hard play hard ethic and enjoy regular nights out, weekends away and target driven perks.
As a sales/office manager, you'll be in charge of the entire hospitality division which means having a team of consultants to manage. Our client relationships are very important and you'd be meeting with clients frequently in order to understand their needs and to ensure they are fulfilled.
All the time, you'll be building the company's profile, looking for more business and finding the best ways to promote it. On top of this, you'd have to motivate your team by setting targets and helping staff to reach them. It will also be your responsibility to ensure that the right people are being selected to work for the right client.
Typically you'll be working from 8 am until 6 pm, Monday to Friday, although extra hours could be expected on some occasions.
Frequent client meetings mean that travel is part of the job and for this reason, a driving license would be handy.
- Setting and achieving performance targets for sales, efficiency and quality in line with the company’s overall plan
- Creating a sense of urgency within the sales team by building an energetic and engaging sales floor and culture
- Lead from the front by demonstrating the company sales process in front of colleagues to highlight what good looks like
- Understand and buy into the overall aims and objectives of the company and providing clear communications to your team
- Reporting business-critical sales data to the management team on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Ability to interpret data, spot trends and put in place action plans to remedy shortfalls
- Developing sales team members in line with their personal development plans and performance reviews
- Utilising company led incentive programmes to maintain high motivation and target achievement within the team
- Succession planning, recruitment, development and staff retention of the team to ensure that both manpower and productivity targets are met
- Planning of holidays and managing periods of absence and sickness to ensure the business is not affected
· Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Be tactful and articulate
· Have strong leadership skills
· Be analytical and methodical in your approach to problems
· Be an excellent judge of character
· Be motivated and results driven
· Be able to act quickly and decisively
· Have good IT skills
· Have a good eye for detail
· Have excellent organisational skills
Money, money, money
As a recruitment branch manager, your standard salary would range between £30,000 and £50,000. As much of the work is commission based, your earnings would increase depending on how well you reach your targets.
With high levels of achievement, your On Target Earnings (OTE) can be between £35,000 and £60,000.
Are there any bad points?
There’s a lot of multi-tasking in this job, so prepare to become a human octopus as it’s not just your team you'd be dealing with but other divisions.