We are currently looking to recruit an experienced HIAB & Moffett Operator to work in London and the M25 area.
Your main duties will involve:
- Compliance with all safety measures and safe systems of work from both the client and ourselves.
- Operation of both a LGV/LGV HIAB for logistical and site work purposes.
- Loading and unloading of LGV's utilising on board HIAB and rear ramp access.
- Transportation of materials between sites and within singular site locations making lone deliveries.
The Successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of a current UK LGV class C (class 2) Driving Licence.
- Hold a current driver qualification card (CPC)
- A certificate of competency for HIAB, preferably CPCS or Allmi
- Experience gained from working in the industry would be beneficial.