£13.00 - £16.00 p/hr
over 3 years ago
We have a fantastic position to work for a movie companies based in west London , delivering and collecting movie trailers. This is nice easy work, as no multi-drop, loading/unloading or handballing is involved! Drivers will be required to deliver and collect movie trailers, which can be anything from a dressing room trailer to movie set trailers which all go to fil locations or studios located in the South East of England.
Our client is very flexible as they work Monday to Sunday. Full time, earlies, late shifts & Nights are available for our client, the work will be based around a film and for how long it runs for meaning our drivers must be flexible.
- Delivering and collecting vehicles from various movie locations in South East of England
- Completing all delivery notes to the highest standard
- Various start times available
- Conversing with all levels of personnel onsite
To Be Considered for This Position You Will Require the Following;
- A CPC Card and Digi Card
- UK driving licence
- Maximum of 6 points
- Minimum of 1 year HGV1 UK driving experience
- Good understanding of English, written and verbal
- Reliable, flexible and excellent work ethic
Class 1 Personnel is providing temporary and permanent driving work. Driving jobs include LGV 1, LGV1, HGV1, HGV 1, C+E, LGV 2, LGV2, HGV2, HGV 2, C, 7.5T, 7.5 Tonne, Refuse Drivers, Multi-drop, Tramping, Days, Nights, van, car and drivers mates