We're looking for HGV 2 Drivers to work for our client.
Established in 2018, they are logistics and distribution company.
If you can demonstrate experience of liaising with fleet / Transport Supervisors to move 18ts on and off of doors / vor trailers then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your CV.
Please note: In this position you'll be required to work some weekends, and occasionally some unsociable hours. Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
- Delivering products in a professional manner
- Delivering to sites
- Liaising with Transport Managers
- Completing relevant paperwork
- Experience of liaising with fleet / Transport Supervisors to move 18ts on and off of doors / vor trailers
- Valid C licence
- Valid CPC and digi card
- Good communication skills
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work autonomously whilst being a productive member of a team
- A full driving licence is essential for this role
- Basic salary: £15.00 - £18.00 per hour depending on experience
Think that this HGV 2 Driver role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Just click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this HGV 2 Driver position if you've previously worked as any of the following: HGV Driver, HGV Class 1 Driver or as a Driver.