This general assistant role consits of cleaning or food packing,
We have Day and night positions.
Our client is a Gourmet production company based at Gatwick and are looking for passionate and skilled general assistant's to join our tight-knit team.
We currently have a solid, experienced, and friendly line up of general assistant's .
We would love to hear from a creative general assistant's who would like to be a part of something exciting and looking for a solid career progression within our Gatwick site, However there are oppertunities to travel to our other sites for projects around the world with all expenses paid for.
What's in it for you:
- Shift Work
- Regular evaluation of wage & performance review
- Staff food provided while on duty
- Health Benefits through work-sponsored health insurance
- 28 days paid holiday & pension scheme
- Expanding company with career progression & development
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role benificial but not essential
- You must be highly organised with great attention to detail
- Enjoys being part of a team but is also able to self-manage
- Strong work ethic and flexibility
- Calm and efficient in a busy environment
- Work with the Head Chef to ensure consistent creativity and high standards in pastry section
- Must provide 5 years check-able history
- Must have right to work
- Must be prepared to undergo a UK criminal check
- Must be able tio get to Gatwick for unsocialble hours
You will be looked after in our company, so you can take great care of our colleagues and customers.
You must be eligible to work in the UK