Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Greet and escort customers to their tables.
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware, and glasses
- Serve food and drink orders
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems.
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Carry dirty plates, glasses, and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
- Meet with event staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties)
- Follow all relevant health department regulations
- Provide excellent customer service to guests.
- Maintaining proper dining experience, delivering items, fulfilling customer needs, removing courses, replenishing utensils, refilling glasses.
- Properly open and pour wine at the table side.
- Prepare tables, action stations, buffets, service carts, dessert table/cart.
- Replenish buffet items to ensure consistency and freshness in presentation.
- Proven work experience as a Waiter or Waitress
- Attentiveness and patience for customers
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Team spirit
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Food safety training is a plus
Salary: £10.90-£12.50 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Reference ID: VS-1
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary contract