£12 per hour
020 8570 1514
13 days ago
You will be working in a busy and dynamic environment, where your duties may include receipt and dispatch of mixed freight, fork lift truck driving (counterbalance and Flexi), pallet building and dangerous goods checking.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that values its people – offering good benefits, the chance for progression and a great team working environment.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule including but not limited to loading, packing, wrapping and labelling
- Receive and process warehouse stock products including but not limited to picking, unloading, labelling and storing;
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits and optimise space utilisation
- Ensure safe operations and adherence to HSE, environment and quality procedures at all times
- Valid Forklift Licence - counterbalance and Flexi
- 5 years reference check and DBS
- Previous warehouse experience and good communication skills
Shifts: 0700-1900 pm: 4on 4 off
Pay: £12 p/h
Benifits: This could be a permanent position for the right candidate with Pay going upto £27k
Interested? If you think you're right for this Flt / Warehouse Operative role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.