£11.50 per hour
020 8570 1514
over 1 year ago
If you can demonstrate good attention to detail skills, then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Please note: In this position you'll be needed to work at weekends and work shifts in unsociable hours. Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview. Flexibility in working hours is essential as night shifts would need to be covered.
As the Flight Coordinator you'll report to the Duty Ops Manager and will be primarily accountable for overseeing the loading of new outbound catering and the offloading of the inbound old catering - performing aircraft galley checks and truck checks to ensure a flight has been correctly serviced.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Detailing to the crew the breakdown of the catering loaded on the flight
- Assisting the crew in explaining the location of food, equipment, beverages, and dry store items
- Adapting to changes that can occur on flight - to be the point of contact between the company and the operating flight
To be considered for the Flight Coordinator role you'll need to be able to demonstrate good attention to detail skills.
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
- Hard working
- Keen and have a "can do attitude"
- Able to supply us with your last 5 years history
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Warehouse Operative, Customer Service Agent or as a Crew.
Basic salary: Up to £11.50 per hour
They are airline caterers, and as a business they've been around since 2001.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Like working as part of a strong team
- Are offering good rates of pay
- Are valued
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Flight Coordinator role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.