over 2 years ago
Class 1 are searching for a driver/operator for work at Heathrow airport.
For this role, you will require a full 5-year checkable employment history in order to gain access through airport security.
You will also need a valid passport and criminal record check (we can arrange).
The role of multi-tasking on various pieces of ground equipment.
Main accountabilities include:
• To safely and efficiently de-ice/anti-ice the aircraft surface using an approved de-icing fluid and equipment in accordance with Company Procedures.
• To ensure that every aircraft under remit is de-iced safely and correctly using the optimum amount of fluid.
• To ensure that all-flying surfaces are clean and the aircraft is clear for take-off.
• To complete the certificate of conformity correctly.
• To liaise with the flight deck.
• To manoeuvre the de-icing rig safely around the aircraft.
• Check vehicle for damage and faults.
• Position hi-lift onto aircraft door.
• Follow door opening procedures.
• Empty Galley Bins.
• Replenish the aircrafts with potable water and to refill the truck when required.
• Service the aircraft lavatory system and service the truck when required.
• Ensuring security check is completed.
• Remove hi-lift from aircraft doors.
• Dispose of rubbish in Grundon bins.
• Empty Hi-lift of used items and replenish if required.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Full Driving Licence
• Physically fit (must pass a medical).
• Able to read, write and understand Basic English
• Able to work under pressure yet maintaining high standards.
• Be punctual and reliable.