about 2 years ago
We are looking for Driver Porters who have a clean, valid license and a decent knowledge of London’s roads. Previous Van driving experience is essential.
The job is simple; it is based around Event Catering, setting up and breaking down of mobile kitchens and packing away plates and glassware. You will be working closely with chefs and event managers to do exactly that. So apart from just being a good Van Driver, we need someone who is reliable, capable and can represent themselves and the business in the right way.
A very good command of the English language is necessary for these positions. Full onsite training is provided, with promotional opportunities available for the right candidates.
The role consists of:
· Loading & unloading of food and equipment
· Driving the van to and from the event
· Setting up the event, Kitchens, Bars and clearing areas
· Packing away all the equipment during the event
· Helping the chefs as needed
· Reloading of vans at the end of the event