Digital Media/Marketing Coordinator
£26000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: Incentivised recognition
020 8570 1514
2 months ago
The Marketing Coordinator will serve as the point of contact for our online social media channels. They will be responsible for ensuring responsive activity, monitoring online conversations and building brand visibility on current social media sites as well as growing new communication channels to include press releases, newsletters and blogs. This role will also expand to develop and implement our marketing and advertising campaigns and maintaining our promotional materials.
The challenging role will also involve the individual undertaking all in-house marketing activity. They will establish a key social media strategy that creates exciting business related campaigns that increase brand awareness and grow online presence.
The ideal person would be fluent and experienced on generating exposer on Instagram and Tik Tok.
The Marketing Coordinator will have the following key responsibilities:-
• Management of the Company’s websites
• Creation of engaging company blogs
• Creation and management of regular electronic newsletters
• Developing and creating our press releases.
• Management and creative development of the Company’s social media presence. This will include managing a number of social media platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, Instagram, Tik Tok etc
• Develop robust reporting methods for Social Media using SEO.
• Manage the weekly Facebook calendars to ensure all content campaigns have a strong social element to drive awareness, and engagement with our business. Write exciting and engaging daily content based on day to day priorities and objectives.
• Continually researching and monitoring online buzz on social media sites/website/blogs to identify key opinion leaders to achieve greater reach with target audience.
• Develop and maintain a database of our target audience
Desired Skills and Experience
• Demonstrated creativity within Social Media
• Knowledge of search engine optimization - including basic keyword research training will be provided
• Graduate degree or equivalent in Social media, communications, media or journalism.
• Excellent written communication skills covering blogs, newsletters, press releases, posts and other written content.
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Non essential but knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Good IT skills e.g. Microsoft office
• Knowledge and internet skills for twitter and google analysis.
• Ability to use own initiative
• Proactive and assertive - reacting to key business requirements in a timely manner
• The individual is expected to have outstanding communication skills, both verbal and must be organized, trustworthy, efficient and motivated.
• Team player but also to be able to work on their own.