£24,063PA - £27,560PA
about 1 month ago
Class 1 Personnel is actively looking for 3 Van drivers to work for us on behalf of our client DHL Express - the worlds most international company and ranked No 4 best place to work – a truly renowned Global top employer.
An overview of the 3 Van Driver runs available are below – work may vary but at present these are the jobs. Salaries have been put as per annum but the positions are with agency and hourly breakdown for full week can be requested (it varies due to shift pay)
- Van Driver 1 05:30-14:30 Mon-Fri - £24,063PA – Driving Colnbrook to Gatwick area and back
- Van Driver 2 14:00-23:00 Mon-Fri - £24,960PA – Driving Colnbrook to Lambeth, to East Midlands, return to Colnbrook
- Van Driver 3 20:00-05:00 Mon-Fri - £27,560PA – Driving Colnbrook to East Midlands and back
It’s essential that you possess the following:
- Valid UK driving license license
- No min number years experience but must pass assessment
- 5 year work history (gaps over 28 days need gap reference)
- Subject to DBS check
- Min 21 years of age
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Responsible and reliable
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as a Van Driver.
- Carry out vehicle checks as standard
- You will be required to load/unload van
- Not multi drop run – we run to the service centres and hubs only
- Follow company procedures and processes
- Receive check and carry any paperwork provided on site, passing to the next site as required
- Initial assessment completed with all drivers
- Induction with driver once employment commences
- Health and safety process training
- Support given if required e.g additional support for new couriers
- Support to pass C/O certificate if you do not already have this
Salary: As listed above £24,063-£27,560PA
Additional benefits include:
- Long term work available for right candidate
- Monday to Friday – no weekend work required
- On site canteen
- Friendly team to work with
- Potential to become a DHL employee in the future – more perks available if becoming DHL employee
- Secure onsite parking
- Regular recognition and inclusion
- Use of onsite gym
- Uniform provided including summer and winter clothing
The business you'll be working for is global leader in the logistics industry. Specializing in international shipping, courier services and transportation.
They're a company that people want to work for because they are ranked 4th best employer to work for in the UK.
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.