£13.33 - £15.33 per hour
020 8570 1514
18 days ago
Interested? Then read on...
Tell me more about the role...
You will be working as a Courier Driver across the London area and will be expected to complete 60-80 drops a day.
This is a field-based role covering the London area and will be tasked with the following:
- Completing 60/80 drops per day ( postcode Deliveries )
- Some occasional warehouse duties if there is not enough driving work.
- Ensuring all goods are delivered in a safe and legal manner within highway code guidelines and following health and safety / environmental standards
- Working as a team to ensure a quality product is produced for the client and targeted volumes are delivered
The standard working hours for this role are 07:00 to 16:00
What experience do I need?
My client wants someone who's got a background in delivering products in a professional way, and offering good customer service.
Simply, No min number of years, but have to pass assessment.
You'll also need to be the following:
- Able to provide 5 years work history (gaps over 28 days need a gap reference)(obtained for you by us!)
- Prepared to undergo a UK criminal check (paid for by us for you!)
- Able to pass cargo operative security training - level CO (paid for and provided for you by us!)
- Able to pass driving assessment
If you've got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Courier Driver role and we'd love to see your CV.
What can I earn?
This Courier Driver position offers a basic salary between £13.33 to £15.33 per hour. You also have the ability to earn overtime in this role.
In addition you'll get other benefits which include the following:
- Friendly team to work with
- Regular recognition and inclusion
- Secure onsite parking
- Working for the most international logistics company in the world
Tell me a bit about the hiring company...
Established in 1969, they are global leader in the logistics industry. Specializing in international shipping, courier services and transportation.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Are ranked 4th best employer to work for in the UK
- Like working as part of a excellent team
- Like a helpful management
As a business they work continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Is there anything else I should know?
Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
Think you've got what it takes?
If you think you're the perfect fit for this Courier Driver role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Courier Driver position if you've previously worked either as a Courier Driver or as a Van Driver.