almost 3 years ago
Class 1 Personnel are looking for a cleaning supervisor for work at a private school.
Monday to Friday 3.30pm - 7pm. Immediate start.
As a Cleaning Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- The supervision of all cleaning staff focussing on their performance in terms of standards of cleanliness and their behaviour whilst on duty
- Ensuring that a first class cleaning service is delivered to all areas of the building
- Reviewing work schedules
- The ordering of cleaning materials
- Monitoring of all cleaning activities
- Ensuring all staff are aware of the Health and Safety policies and procedures
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Previous experience in a cleaning environment
- The ability to implement and adhere to standards and procedures
- Health and Safety experience
- Good team working skills
- Must either have a current DBS* certificate or agree to have a DBS check done
*The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) helps employers make safer recruitment decisions and prevent unsuitable people from working with vulnerable groups, including children. It replaces the Criminal Record Bureau (CRB) and Independent Safeguarding Authority (ISA).
Temporary to permanent contract consisting of 52 weeks work a year for the right candidate, holidays would have to be taken on term breaks.