Class 2 HGV Driver
£15.82 - £18.98 per hour, Benefits: Holiday Pay
020 8570 1514
about 1 month ago
If you've got a background in Class 2 driving or any kind of heavey goods transport services and can deliver this service in a safe professional way, and offering good customer service then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Interested? Then read on...
Tell me more about the role...
You will be working as a Class 2 Driver in the Heathrow area and will be expected to complete
This is a field-based role covering the Heathrow area and will be tasked with the following:
- Delivering Food to the aircraft for long / shorthall flights
- Ensuring all transport duties are carried out while following safety, health and environmental standards
- Working as a team to ensure a quality product is produced for the client and targeted volumes are delivered
What experience do I need?
My client wants someone who's got a background in heavey goods driving in a professional way, and offering good customer service.
You'll also need to be the following:
- Able to transport in a safe manner
- Be prepared to do other duties.
If you've got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Transport role then we'd love to see your CV.
What can I earn?
This Class 2 Driver position offers a basic salary of £15.82 per hour. You also have the ability to earn overtime in this role.
In addition you'll get other benefits which include the following:
- Friendly team to work with
- Regular recognition and inclusion
- Working for the most recognised airline catering company in Europe.
Tell me a bit about the hiring company...
One of the UK's largest major airline catering company offering services to corporate companies etc.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Like working as part of a excellent team
- Like a helpful management
As a business they work continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Is there anything else I should know?
In this position you'll be needed to work shifts in unsociable hours.
Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
Think you've got what it takes?
If you think you're the perfect fit for this Class 2 driver role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.