Class 2 Dustcart Drivers
£14 - £16 per hour, Benefits: Holiday Pay
020 8570 1514
12 days ago
If you can demonstrate good attention to detail skills, then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Please note: In this position you'll be doing the residential refuse collection, This will be Mon to Fro 0700-1500 basic hours.
Mainly consists of residential refuse collection in the safest way following all Health and Safety guidelines
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- The safe collection of residential refuse collection.
- be prepared to help load/unload
- Adapting to changes operationally on a daily basis.
To be considered for the Class 2 dustcart driver role you'll need to be able to demonstrate good attention to detail skills.
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
- Hard working
- Minimum 6 months Driving Experience
- No more than 6 points on the driving license
- Keen and have a "can do attitude"
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
They are the west London largest council depot
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Like working as part of a strong team
- Are offering good rates of pay
- Are valued
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you're right for this class 2 dustcart driver role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.