£14 per hour
020 8570 1514
4 months ago
If you can demonstrate good attention to detail skills, then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Please note: In this position you'll be delivering all catering related goods to Heathrow, This will be shift work which consists of 5 days on and 3 days off with a mixture of early and late shifts
Mainly consists of delivering food directly to the aircrafts at Heathrow the safest way following all Health and Safety guidelines
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- The safe delivery of all catering related good for long and short hall flights at Heathrow
- be flexible with working hours
- Adapting to changes operationally on a daily basis.
- Be able to provide your last 5 years work history.
To be considered for the Class 2 driver role you'll need to be able to demonstrate good attention to detail skills.
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
- Hard working
- Keen and have a "can do attitude"
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
They are the UK's largest airline catering company with a strong presence at Heathrow and Europe.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Like working as part of a strong team
- Are offering good rates of pay
- Are valued
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you're right for this class 2 driver role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.