£15.75 per hour, Benefits: Holiday Pay
020 8570 1514
15 days ago
If you can demonstrate good attention to detail skills, then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Please note: In this position you'll be collect residential waste ( bin collection ), This is a physical job in all weather conditions as loading and unloading will be your responsibility- although you will also have a team of loaders.
Mainly consists of collecting residential household waste the safest way following all Health and Safety guidelines
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- collecting residential waste ( bin collection ), This is a physical job in all weather conditions as loading and unloading will be your responsibility- although you will also have a team of loaders.
- be flexible with working hours
- Adapting to changes operationally on a daily basis.
To be considered for the Class 2 driver role you'll need to be able to demonstrate good attention to detail skills.
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
- Hard working
- Keen and have a "can do attitude"
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
They are the UK's largest facilities managment company with a strong presence across the UK
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Like working as part of a strong team
- Are offering good rates of pay
- Are valued
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you're right for this class 2 driver role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.