£12 - £18 per hour, Benefits: Holiday Pay monthly recognition
020 8570 1514
11 days ago
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Our clients are fast paced conference centre's to events companies and are looking for passionate and skilled Chef's to join our tight-knit team.
We currently have a solid, experienced, and friendly line up of talented chefs .
We would love to hear from creative Chef's who would like to be a part of something exciting and looking for a solid career progression within our wide range of clients,
We prefer at least two years’ experience as a Chef but it is not essential.
What's in it for you:
- Shift Work
- Regular evaluation of wage & performance review
- Staff food provided while on duty
- Health Benefits through work-sponsored health insurance
- 28 days paid holiday & pension scheme
- Training, food, and wine tasting and cooking demos
- Expanding company with career progression & development
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role benificial but not essential
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the food industry
- You must be highly organised with great attention to detail
- Enjoys being part of a team but is also able to self-manage
- Strong work ethic and flexibility
- Calm and efficient in a busy environment
- Work with the Head Chef to ensure consistent creativity and high standards in pastry section
You must be eligible to work in the UK