£14.25 per hour, Benefits: Holiday Pay
020 8570 1514
about 1 month ago
Our client is a fast paced Events company based at Newmarket and are looking for passionate and skilled Chef de Parties to join our tight-knit team.
We currently have a solid, experienced, and friendly line up of talented chefs .
We would love to hear from a creative Chef de Partie who would like to be a part of something exciting and looking for a solid career progression within our Newmarket site, However there are oppertunities to travel to our other sites for projects around the world with all expenses paid for.
We prefer at least two years’ experience as a Pastry Chef but it is not essential.
What's in it for you:
- Shift Work
- Regular evaluation of wage & performance review
- Staff food provided while on duty
- Health Benefits through work-sponsored health insurance
- 28 days paid holiday & pension scheme
- Training, food, and wine tasting and cooking demos
- Expanding company with career progression & development
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role benificial but not essential
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the food industry
- You must be highly organised with great attention to detail
- Enjoys being part of a team but is also able to self-manage
- Strong work ethic and flexibility
- Calm and efficient in a busy environment
- Work with the Head Chef to ensure consistent creativity and high standards in pastry section
You must be eligible to work in the UK