over 1 year ago
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE 18 OR ABOVE FOR THIS ROLE.
Class 1 Hospitality are looking for a team of competent logistics and cellar porters to start working at a range of highly professional, well-known events.
You will be part of what is known as the 'back of house' team, who are responsible for making things happen behind the scenes. You will need to be physically fit and hardworking as this position can involve manual lifting and long hours on your feet.
If this sounds like you, we want your intelligence, strength and ability to help us get the job done, and to help drive our events from the back.
Where You Will Work:
Class 1 Personnel are involved in the supply of staff to a huge range of countrywide events (think horse races, VIP boxes, stadiums, festivals, award ceremonies etc.) so it's likely that you could be asked to work at some pretty impressive venues around London.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Moving and the delivering/storing of stock/equipment internally on site
- Reporting to site supervisor/manager for general instruction
- Logistics porter tasks
- Cellar maintenance (changing barrels etc.)
- Moving kegs
- Taking general instruction from the duty manager
Qualifications and Skills
- Physically fit as this role requires heavy lifting and long hours on foot
- Have a positive attitude
- Have a desire to work in the hospitality industry
- Must be 18 or over
- Must have the right to work in the UK
Class 1 Personnel offers ongoing support and training as well as a buzzing team environment. We also offer a loyalty scheme and an introduce a friend bonus.