Are you looking for a part time position to work according to your availability?
If you are a person who enjoys working with the public, always providing an excellent level of customer service, then a Barista job may be the perfect job for you.
A Barista takes on a range of roles including:
- Preparing and serving hot and cold drinks such as coffee, tea, artisan and speciality beverages.
- Cleaning and sanitising work areas, utensils and equipment
- Cleaning service and seating areas
- Describing menu items and suggesting products to customers
- Servicing customers and taking orders
- Ordering, receiving and distributing stock supplies.
- Receiving and processing customer payments
To be considered for the role you'll need to be able to demonstrate good attention to standards and instructions given.
The ideal person for the role will have the following:
- Great communication skills
- A happy, friendly personality
- Customer service skills and knowledge
- High level of attention-to-detail
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
- Enthusiasm to develop your skills and knowledge.
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas and processes.
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work.
- Positive and approachable manner
- Team player qualities
- Level 2 Food Safety
- Level 2 Health and Safety
- Food Allergens
- 1-year minimum experience as Barista.
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £11 - £12.95 per hour
Reference ID: VS-Barista-BK
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary contract
Salary: £11.00-£12.95 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Day shift
- East London: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- A-Level or equivalent (required)
- Hospitality: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)